— 14 July 2005 —
New research is out today from our SURLy friends at Wichita State. SURL, of course, is the Software Usability Research Lab.
Read the latest research results on:
- exploring the effects of line length on reading online news
- examining the use of multiple-column online text
- evaluating the usability of the FlipViewerÂ®
- investigating the effects of mousepad usage on performance
- determining the contributions of eye-tracking data to website usability testing
- comparing educational websites for children
I haven’t read through it yet. I will later today, just wanted to get the notifier up.