— 30 January 2007 —
It’s that time of year again. For us Northern Hemisphere folks it’s cold and while the sun is staying around a bit longer each day, the darkness still holds enough sway that most of us should not be listening to The Wall.
But why huddle next to the radiator when you can warm yourself with usability research? Okay. Maybe a radiator AND usability research.
Our close, personal friends at SURL are up to their old tricks again. In this issue, comin’ to ya straight outta Wichita, we find the following articles:
- Perceived Personality of Fonts: Take Two, We Need Your Input, AGAIN!
- The Effect of Typeface on the Perception of Email
- Eye Gaze Patterns while Searching vs. Browsing a Website Read this one.
- Comparing the Usability of Three Dual Language School Websites
- Summer Internship @ Google, Inc.: Accessibility Experiences
- A Review of MoraeTM for Usability Testing